Vegan Bloggers Unite! totally made my day yesterday by nominating me for a One Lovely Blog Award! I’m beyond excited and honoured- I’ve never won a blogging award before! I’m sincerely flattered and excited to pass the award on. Make sure to check out Vegan Bloggers Unite!, I’ll be a guest writer this Monday too!
The official rules:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
Seven Fun Facts About Me!
1. I had a standard poodle growing up and now I have a tattoo of a black poodle on my foot.
Jealous? Angelina photo-bombs my dog tattoo photo.
2. I am very afraid of ghosts and being in positions where I could be chopped up by an ax murderer (like being alone at the cabin)
3. I can’t stand awkward scenes in movies or TV shows, I feel like someone is twisting my insides. Sometimes I have to leave the room when watching something like The Office.
4. My BFF Beth and I love Kevin Costner, we used to watch one of his movies every Valentine’s Day (shockingly we were single). We even had a Facebook fan club called the CCC (Coalition for Costner Credibility). And then one day WE MET HIM.
5. I’ve been told I dance like Tina Fey.
6. I like to adopt pets when Rich is out of town. So far I’ve done it 3 times.
7. I truly believe that ‘Good Things Happen to Those Who Hustle‘! I have that saying posted beside my wall and I read it every night!
Once again thank you Vegan Bloggers Unite for nominating me and for the blogs that I’ve nominated- thank you for continuing to inspire me!
And now, 15 bloggers that I would like to pass the award onto! (I tried to pick my absolutely favorite bloggers who haven’t been given the award)
1. Sexy Tofu who manages to be speaks liberally and frankly but is also absolutely adorable.
2. Vegan Sparkles who makes me want to go Perth!
3. The crafty Valid Vegan
4. Happy Hummus- it’s worth checking out this chickpea!
5. Do not read when hungry: One Happy Table!
6. Blogger with the best name: Feast Your Eyes on my Veg
7. The too-cute Charlotte Avina
8. The profound Vikram Roy
9. Ok I take it back, the also best named ever blog: My Achy Bakey Heart
10. I love Vancouver but on rainy days Vegease takes me to a sunny place!
11. The Cruelty Free Review- thanks for keeping me posted on all things vegan!
12. Vegan Mainstream- great blog from Vegans around the world (including me!)
13. jenmijenmi A cute blog with a cute dog- what else do you need?
14. Vegan Familia- check out the post on Avocado Ice Cream!
15. Finally I have to show love to my love: Nine OClock Gun
Thanks again to everyone who visits my blog!